-
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Witness to History
By luck, I have scored tickets to the Obama inaugration!!! I was planning on showing up anyway, but as one of the unwashed masses. Now I just have to worry about how to keep warm and, since you have to show up so early, how to pack the right all day supplies in the limited size purse (8 x 6 x 4) that they are allowing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
wow! lucky.
lots of people from my school are going...i wish we had off instead of going to school and doing nothing.
Very exciting!
can you make an adhocumentary with your little camcorder?
Keep warm and take everything you need - wear a big coat with big pockets.
Cool Lona! You need a ski suit or one of those construction workers overalls and some really warm comfy boots.
And you need a pink ribbon
Post a Comment