Thursday, May 7, 2009

A cure for obesity ?

Since the Ohio trip I have been feeling great. Even better, I've lost 10 pounds and expect to continue losing. I don't know the cause of all this, but one possibility is that the road vibration from the long trip was vibrating all my fat and reset the metabolism. I have heard of such things. I feel too good to suspect cancer as a cause for weight loss.

After arriving in Ohio, someone asked if my new Honda Fit had a lot of road vibration. I had not previously noticed it, but, on the trip back paid attention, and yes, perhaps there is a little bit more rumble than average, but nothing obnoxious to my personal sensibilities. Anyway, if the vibration hypothesis is true, buy a Honda Fit if you want to loose weight. It is probably the best car I have ever owned. I love it and recommend it to anyone. The new engine loosened up on the trip, and now it gets over 37 mpg with further increases expected.

3 comments:

Lona said...

So the cure for obesity is to go to a bigfoot convention? When is the next one?

Lynnis said...

Very interesting. You should start planning your next trip. I don't know about road vibration, it's probably more attributable to getting out and about.

Piri said...

Sounds like you should take another road trip!